Eagle Care welcomes your application to become a member of our bank of carers, homecare assistants and domestic staff.
To help us to process your registration we will need to validate certain pieces of information. You will need to supply us with the following:
- References - Comprehensive reference checking is obtained from present or recent employers and applicants are asked to consent to CRB checks.
- Qualification certificates - Care qualifications are checked with the appropriate lead body.
- Status documentation - We request one of the documents specified in the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, to check each applicant for employment eligibility and to ensure any staff of non-EU nationality have a valid work permit.
Once the above criteria has been met applicants will be required to attend an interview to enable Eagle Care to assess their qualifications, experience, communication skills and attitude.
If you would like to join Eagle Care please contact us today. Our contact details are:
- by telephone: 020 8952 6535
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org