Eagle Care Agency aims to provide high standards of placement by carefully evaluating the requirements of the client to determine the level of care required and provide the most compatible carer, health care assistant or care worker.
We believe in offering a personal, bespoke service and welcome the opportunity to meet with our clients to enable us to fully appreciate and understand their staffing requirements.
We seek to:
- Respond promptly to your requests and supply the appropriate staff to meet your requirements.
- Set and maintain high standards of service, to be monitored and reviewed on a regular basis as a part of a quality assurance system.
- Ensure that our clients rights to confidentiality are respected and maintained.
- Make information about our business and the services we provide clear and readily available to clients.
- Encourage our carers to maintain their professional portfolio.
- Ensure that our carers and health care assistants have the necessary skills and knowledge to meet the basic and particular needs of clients.
At Eagle Care we specialise in providing care in the community for those with learning difficulties, care for the elderly in their own homes and all grades of domestic staff.