Check List Support Workers
Please complete this form and bring it to the office. The registration office opening times are 9.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Please call the office to make an appointment.
An application form and other information can be downloaded from our web-site.
24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week, 365 Days a year
Healthcare assistants and domestics will need the following to register
2. Two passport photos
3. Two references, email address, telephone numbers and fax numbers of two
4. Immunisation details and test results of TB, Hepatitis B immunisation
5. Certificate of training within the last 12 months
6. Proof of N.I.(N.I. Cards, payslip, P45, P60)
7. Proof of membership of UNISION
8. Up to date CV
Please bring along any other training certificate.
It is a requirement of the agency that you be able to read, speak and understand the English language.